AutoCAD Technician – York PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are currently seeking a driven and disciplined AutoCAD Technician to draft detailed shop drawings for structural steel, plate weldments and rebar. A successful candidate should possess strong communication skills, ability to effectively multi-task and strong math skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with company match and paid PTO/holidays.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Receive project drawings and develop detailed shop drawings for approval
- Initiate RFI’s for project manager’s use
- Work closely with project management staff and shop foreman to develop details to optimize both shop and field productivity
- Compile review comments and issue for fabrication drawings
- Assist estimating staff with quantity take off; including concrete, rebar and steel
- A minimum two-year degree or technical certificate and equivalent on the job experience
- Comprehension of construction drawings is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- 2-3 years of previous relevant experience is preferred
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.