Burn Table Operator – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley’s Steel Manufacturing and Erection team is seeking a 2nd shift Burn Table Operator in York, PA. The Burn Table Operator is responsible for the set up and operation of a CNC oxy/plasma machine, safely using an overhead crane to load/unload material, verifying accuracy and quality of finished products and maintaining a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Select correct machine settings for optimal cutting
- Accurately measure materials in accordance with design specs and preform quality checks
- Select correct material type, size and dimensions
- Transfer appropriate data onto materials
- Keep record of daily operations, material usage
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Previous experience operating CNC Plasma and oxy machines
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings, blueprints, symbols and notes
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure within 1/16"
- Previous experience lifting with an overhead crane
- Ability to stand for prolonged period of time
- Ability to speak and understand English in oral and written form
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.