Part-time IT Support Intern – York PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Based in Kinsley’s York, PA office, the IT Intern supports Kinsley’s IT department and technology services. The IT Intern will gain experience in end-user support, file and database management and other various IT support personnel tasks.
A successful candidate is a current college student studying Information Technology Management or a related major. The candidate should possess outstanding computer and infrastructure skills, excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn. We offer a competitive salary and full-time employees receive a generous benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with company match and paid PTO/holidays.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Maintain accurate record of asset assignments and location; reference Viewpoint to confirm assignments are correct
- Collect and un-assign company assets for inactive employees
- Order new toners and ink; clean up and disperse of printer cartridges, not in use
- Maintain organized storage closet and accurate record of IT inventory
- Research, contact and initiate technology recycling and repurchase options
- Assist with company file management including narrowing down duplicate files, resizing large files (PDFs and photos) and reducing long file/folder names
- Clean-up and refresh the IT Training Manual and New Hire IT Orientation session
- Update iPad and tablet tip sheets
- Support Kinsley employees with updating Outlook contacts, changing user passwords and SharePoint link set-up
- Review laptops after tech set-up to confirm accurate installation of software
- Follow-up with existing employees and new hires to assure equipment and software is working properly
- Help with the set-up of company iPads and Tablets for employees
- Review on a weekly basis Active Directory information, HR Resource Master, and SharePoint directory
- College student studying Information Technology Management or a related major
- Ability to successfully work with all personnel within the organization and facilitate communication effectively
- Interest in the construction industry and construction technology/software is preferred but not required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.