Landfill Gas Collection Foreman – York PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Landfill Gas Collection Foreman is responsible for acting as the lead person for field crew implementation of assignments related to the construction of landfill gas collection systems. The Landfill Gas Collection Foreman will primarily work on project sites in the Central PA market. A successful candidate should possess 2-3 years of applicable field leadership experience, have knowledge in reading blueprints and experience with pipe fusion, layout and installation. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match and paid PTO/Holidays.
- Oversee portions of larger construction projects including pipe fusion and installation
- Interpret blueprints, project plans and specifications
- Order and receive materials and maintain material inventory
- Operate necessary tools and machinery for the job
- Responsible for daily crew timecard entry and maintaining daily logs/reporting
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- 2 – 3 years of applicable field leadership experience
- Knowledge of excavation and pipe installation practices
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.