Marketing Coordinator – York PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking a motivated Marketing Coordinator for our growing Building Division. Based in Kinsley’s York, PA office, the Marketing Coordinator will develop and execute key pursuit marketing and project marketing strategies.
A successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field, applicable industry experience, strong computer skills, good communication skills and a willingness to learn. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with company match and paid PTO/holidays.
PURSUIT MARKETING: QUALIFICATIONS/PROPOSALS/PRESENTATIONS
- Establish internal schedules and deadlines (compliance matrix).
- Delegate responsibilities to team members and ensure collaboration.
- Compile resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Work with technical staff to develop proposal sections and scopes of work.
- Develop graphic content (covers, org charts, etc.).
- Proofread materials (your own and materials developed by others).
- Print/bind/ship documents.
- Develop interview materials (presentations and print materials).
- Catalog text and materials for use in other proposals, presentations, or other marketing pieces.
Manage and participate in the marketing department’s “dirt-to-done” approach to project marketing through the following, as necessary for assigned projects:
- Attending milestone project meetings and performing staff interviews to assist in the development of project marketing materials, including internal announcements, press releases, project data sheets, web content, emailers, newsletter articles, social media posts, etc.
- Serve as a liaison between the project team and the marketing communications team to ensure assigned projects receive appropriate and timely attention for project photography, banners, job signs, social media coverage, special event promotion, etc.
- Utilize your knowledge of the project and relationships with internal project team members to develop content and identify areas of expertise for use in marketing initiatives.
- Keep the project information up-to-date in the CRM software (Vision).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field required.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, particularly in construction, architecture or engineering is desired.
- Understanding of AP Style and various forms of content writing.
- Exceptional project management skills and substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
Apply Online Submit Resume