Utilities Pipelayer/Installer – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking experienced pipelayers/pipeline installers to join our growing team. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. This position is a hands-on, physical, outdoor and year-round employment opportunity with accelerated advancement.
- Installing pipe in trench
- Joining pipe
- Service work installation
- Tapping live pipelines including tie in connections
- Job site hazard recognition
- Driving non-CDL dump trucks and service trucks
- Minimum experience of 1 year in pipe installation
- Experience working with and around heavy equipment
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job (lifting, bending, carrying)
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.