Utility Foreman – Timonium, MD
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking an experienced Utility Foreman for our growing team. The Utility Foreman will work on project sites in and around Baltimore County. This position requires experience in installation of water, storm and sewer piping. A successful candidate should possess 5 years of applicable field leadership experience, have knowledge of reading blueprints, and be able to manage the job efficiently. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match and paid PTO/Holidays.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Effectively lead, manage and motivate crews of 5 to 10 individuals
- Successfully manage and schedule subcontractors
- Interpret blueprints, project plans, and specifications
- Plan and schedule for necessary manpower, tools, materials and equipment needed to complete the job
- Responsible for completing daily timesheets and maintaining daily logs
- Applicants should possess knowledge of underground utility installation, excavation regulations, and pipeline safety
- Minimum of 5 years of field leadership experience
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.