Ladew Topiary Gardens – New Maintenance Facility
Kinsley delivered a new masonry block maintenance facility that houses:
- A four-bay maintenance shop, including a metal shop and wood shop with under-slab hydronic heating.
- Employee areas including two offices, a break room and a locker room with showers.
- Second-floor uncondition and conditioned space for the storage of archive and historical items.
Kinsley’s Site Division was engaged to deliver the site improvements associated with the project, including:
- Clearing and grading of the heavily-wooded site.
- A stream crossing.
- Installation of seven rain garden systems.
- An extensive grass-paver road that provides access to the main garden area for staff, deliveries and supply trucks.
New Maintenance Facility & Associated Site Work
Ladew Topiary Gardens