Asphalt Equipment Operator – Lancaster, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking versatile Equipment Operators for our asphalt patching crews. This position involves the operation of equipment including but not limited to a small milling machine, roller, and skid loader with milling head. All jobsites will be local to Lancaster and Berks County, PA. A successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and at least 1 year of prior experience operating heavy equipment.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all aspects of paving
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous equipment operation experienced is preferred
- Ability to read and follow construction site drawings, blueprints, diagrams and specifications is preferred
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- Valid PA driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.