Asphalt Equipment Operator – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking versatile Equipment Operators for our asphalt crews. This position involves the operation of equipment including but not limited to a shuttle buggy, distributor truck, milling machine, paver, roller and screed. The Equipment Operators will primarily work on project sites in the Central PA and Northern MD markets. A successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and at least 1 year of prior experience operating heavy equipment.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all aspects of paving
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous equipment operation experienced is preferred
- Ability to read and follow construction site drawings, blueprints, diagrams and specifications is preferred
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.