Asphalt General Laborer – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking self-motivated, dependable, hard-working General Laborers to join our asphalt team. A successful candidate should be able to work in a crew environment and have some general knowledge of asphalt and/or underground utility installation.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Shovel and lute asphalt
- Take and understand instructions from crew leaders
- Assist with installation of new pipes in trench for storm or sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains
- Demonstrate working knowledge of paving and underground utility installation
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Ability to work in a crew-based environment
- Punctuality and dependability is required
- Previous asphalt paving experience is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.