Business Development Executive – Herndon, VA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Business Development Executive is responsible for developing and implementing a geographic-centric business plan, developing opportunities, cultivating professional relationships and coordinating the necessary information with project teams to execute the plan in promotion of Kinsley Construction. This position is based out of Kinsley’s Metro DC office located in Herndon, VA. A successful candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree or applicable industry experience, strong computer skills, good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Develop, implement and monitor a business development plan with near, mid and long-term objectives based on Kinsley’s core competencies and strategic initiatives
- Develop and maintain and expand relationships with various consultants and stakeholders to promote Kinsley and develop future construction opportunities
- Identify and coordinate networking events and conferences for business development opportunities.
- Actively participate in professional organizations and/or non-profit boards to expand network contacts and community development
- Market Kinsley Construction Building Division throughout the region with emphasis on projects matching the Business Plan’s targeted markets
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop marketing materials that differentiate Kinsley’s competitive advantages for target-specific and general marketing purposes
- Collaborate with Kinsley project team in developing technical proposals and marketing materials for project-specific presentations on specific projects
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Metro DC commercial construction market
- Proven success in business development or sales required
- Motivated to succeed and grow professionally
- Strong organization, time management, attention to detail, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all personnel within the organization and facilitate communication effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be a team player, flexible, and able to work in fast paced and changing environment
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.