CDL Class A Truck Driver – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley’s AISC-AWS Certified Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection facility has an immediate opening for a CDL Class A Truck Driver to haul loads of steel from the shop to job sites. A successful candidate should possess at least 5 years of previous experience. This position will primarily be day hauling but requires the ability to work overtime as needed. An ideal candidate should offer a clear and safe driving record.
- Minimum 5 years experience in commercial truck driving preferred
- Basic knowledge of DOT law and mandates
- Ability to work overtime and Saturdays as required
- Must be 21 years or older
- Selected applicant will be subject to a pre-employment physical with drug/alcohol testing
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.