Claims Administrator – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley is seeking a detail-oriented, professional, and driven Claims Administrator for our growing team. Based in the Princess Street Campus, located in York, PA, the Claims Administrator will report directly to the Safety Director and is mainly responsible for all aspects of claims management.
A successful candidate should possess strong computer skills, good communication skills, and a willingness to learn.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Manage workers compensation, auto liability, and liability claims
- Be a primary contact for employees with work related injuries and claims
- Contact injured employees as needed to check on their conditions
- Maintain and develop a relationship with adjusters and WC attorneys
- Maintain and scan incident reports to claims system and send notifiers to the appropriate departments
- Maintain OSHA 300 log
- Administer data bases for incidents and corrective actions
- Assist the Safety Director with mediations, WC hearings, and other related claims duties
- High school diploma required; post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in claims management or related experience preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is highly preferred
- Strong organization, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer and software skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with all personnel within the organization and facilitate professional communication
- Must be flexible, proactive and able to work in fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.