Commercial Carpenter – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley is seeking qualified Commercial Carpenters to join our growing team in Central, PA. Successful candidates will have previous experience and knowledge with wood and metal framing, acoustical ceilings, hanging and finishing drywall, and commercial wood trim work. Carpenters will be responsible for hanging doors, installing hardware and flooring, such as VCT, carpet tiles, and vinyl floors.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Use various hand and power tools such as circular saws, nail guns, sanders, tape measures, squares, levels, etc.
- Frame wood and metal stud walls, install acoustical ceilings, hang and finish drywall and install commercial trim work
- Set frames, hang doors and install hardware
- Lay and install flooring such as carpet tiles, VCT and vinyl
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Check completed work to insure that is it level, plumb and square
- Comprehend and follow blueprints and specifications to meet needs of the project
- Work on multiple commercial projects with varying scopes while delivering quality craftsmanship
- Preforms other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs and moving whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling of materials
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Must have valid drivers license and/or reliable transportation to get to assigned job sites
- Must be reliable to get to work on time and come prepared with all tools required for a productive work day
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.