Concrete Mixer Truck Mechanic – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking 2nd shift Concrete Mixer Truck Mechanics for our growing team in York, PA. Successful candidates must have a Class 7 inspection license and should have more than 3 years of experience with diesel mechanics. We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match and paid PTO/Holidays.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Preventive maintenance, PA inspections and essential truck repair such as brakes, hydraulic hoses and pumps, chute replacement, etc.
- Running diagnostic tests and analyzing results
- Practices safe working habits
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous experience with diesel mechanics is required
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electronics is required
- Class 7 inspection license (Class 1 and Class 3) is required
- CDL license is required
- Ability to work independently
- Must be available for overtime as needed
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.