Equipment Operator – Shippensburg, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking versatile Equipment Operators for our growing team. This position involves the operation of heavy equipment including but not limited to excavators, dozers, track loaders, and trackhoes. The Equipment Operators will primarily work on project sites in and around Central, PA. A successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and at least 1 year of prior experience operating heavy equipment, however, Kinsley does offer a training program for entry-level candidates with interest in heavy equipment operation and construction.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required to complete the job
- Previous equipment operation experienced is preferred but not required
- Ability to read and follow construction site drawings, blueprints, diagrams and specifications is preferred
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.