Equipment Operator – York and Lancaster, PA and Timonium, MD
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking versatile and experienced Equipment Operators to join our growing site work teams and pipe crews. These positions involve the operation of heavy equipment including but not limited to excavators, dozers, track loaders, trackhoes and haul trucks. A successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and at least 1 year of prior earthwork experience operating heavy equipment. Kinsley does offer a training program for entry-level candidates with interest in heavy equipment operation and construction.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous equipment operation experienced is preferred but not required
- Ability to read and follow construction site drawings, blueprints, diagrams and specifications is preferred
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.