Equipment Operator – York and Lancaster, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley Utilities is seeking experienced Equipment Operators to join our gas and water line crews. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. This positions requires the ability to safely and efficiently excavate around underground utilities using rubber tire backhoes, mini excavators and skid steer type equipment. Our team offers year-round employment with advancement opportunities. All jobsites are local to York, Lancaster and Berks County, PA.
- Trenching and excavating to install and replace pipelines
- Backfilling after pipe installations
- Daily maintenance of equipment
- Assisting in the installation of pipelines
- Job site hazard recognition
- Driving non-CDL dump trucks and service trucks
- Minimum experience of 2 years operating equipment
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work well with others
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.