Equipment Operator – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking experienced and versatile Equipment Operators to join our growing Building Construction division. Equipment Operators are responsible to maintain and safely operate the various pieces of equipment used during the excavation of building foundations, backfilling and compaction of foundation walls, grading and stoning slabs-on-grade, and various other tasks required to support building construction activities. This position involves the operation of heavy equipment including but not limited to backhoes, trackhoes, dozers, graders, and skid loaders.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required to complete a job
- 2 years' experience in previous equipment operation is required
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.