Grader Operator – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking experienced Grader Operators for our growing Site team. The Grader Operator will primarily work on project sites in and around Central PA and will be provided with opportunities for advancement. A successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and at least 1 year of prior experience operating heavy equipment, however, Kinsley does offer a training program for entry-level candidates with interest in heavy equipment operation and construction.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime is available
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Previous equipment operation experienced is preferred but not required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.