Water Crew Equipment Operator – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley Utilities is seeking experienced Equipment Operators for our growing water crews. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. This position requires the ability to safely and efficiently excavate around underground utilities using rubber tire backhoes, mini excavators and skid steer type equipment. Our team offers year-round employment with advancement opportunities. All jobsites are local to York County, PA.
- Trenching and excavating to install pipelines
- Backfilling after pipe installations
- Daily maintenance of equipment
- Assisting in the installation of pipelines
- Job site hazard recognition
- Driving non-CDL dump trucks and service trucks
- Minimum experience of 2 years operating equipment
- Valid Pennsylvania driver's license and reliable transportation
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work well with others
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.