Landscape Technician – Lancaster, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley Utilities is currently seeking a Landscape Technician to join our growing team. The Landscape Technician will be responsible for grading, topsoil placement and seeding/mulching of new lawns. Knowledge of tree, shrub, and flower maintenance and installation is a plus. This position will primarily perform its duties outside and will be exposed to varying seasonal conditions. Some overtime may be offered. All jobsites will be local to Lancaster and Berks County, PA.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Scheduling work
- Grading, spreading topsoil, seed/mulching and equipment upkeep
- Erosion and sediment control work to meet municipal regulation
- Miscellaneous landscape crew equipment maintenance and cleanup as directed
- Provide on-time customer focused service.
- Other duties as directed by the Landscape Crew Leader
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on field experience in the commercial landscape and maintenance industry
- Basic knowledge of landscaping tools and equipment
- Understanding of landscape drawings and specifications
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.