Off-Road Haul Truck Driver – Shippensburg, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking versatile Off-Road Haul Truck Drivers for our growing Site team. The Off-Road Haul Truck Driver will primarily work on project sites in and around Central, PA. A successful candidate should demonstrate a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and possess at least 1 year of prior experience. Kinsley does offer a training program for entry-level candidates with interest in heavy equipment operation and construction.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operating off-road haul truck to transport materials on construction site
- Perform basic inspection before operating truck
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all aspects of construction
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime is available
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.