Pipelayer – York and Lancaster, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley Utilities is seeking experienced Pipelayers to join our growing water and gas line crews. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. This position is a hands-on, physical, outdoor and year-round employment opportunity with accelerated advancement.
- Replacing/installing pipe in trench
- Joining pipe
- Service work installation
- Tapping live pipelines including tie in connections
- Job site hazard recognition
- Driving non-CDL dump trucks and service truck
- Minimum experience of 1 year in pipe installation
- Experience working with and around heavy equipment
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job (lifting, bending, carrying)
- Valid PA driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.