Pipelayer – York and Lancaster, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley Utilities is seeking experienced Pipelayers to join our growing water and gas line crews. The water crews are responsible for replacement utility work for sanitary sewer, water and storm drains. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. This position is a hands-on, physical, outdoor and year-round employment opportunity with accelerated advancement. All jobs are local to York, Lancaster and Berks County, PA.
- Replacing/Installing pipe in trench
- Joining pipe
- Service work installation
- Tapping live pipelines including tie in connections
- Job site hazard recognition
- Driving non-CDL dump trucks and service trucks
- Minimum experience of 1 year in pipe installation
- Experience working with and around heavy equipment
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job (lifting, bending, carrying)
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.