Property Landscape Technician – York PA
WHO WE ARE
Kinsley Properties is a fully integrated real estate developer of commercial and residential properties. Our team develops and manages a growing portfolio of over 150 commercial buildings occupied by over 400 individual business tenants and several residential apartment communities. We continue to grow our portfolio of owned properties by developing new projects using new construction or by purchasing and repurposing existing properties. Our projects range in value from a few million to $50 million. Our commercial properties are leased to a wide variety of office, retail, manufacturing, warehouse, and institutional users in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our focus is to develop high-quality real estate projects that we will own and operate for the long term and that add value to our portfolio. We seek opportunities to provide quality, cost competitive development that exceeds the end user’s expectations. We strive to build relationships with our tenants and provide flexibility to accommodate their changing needs. If you are motivated, solution-focused, results-oriented, and a true team player, we want to talk to you.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley Properties is currently seeking a Landscape Technician for work on the crew installing and maintaining landscaping for Kinsley Properties buildings and sites. Knowledge of tree, shrub, and flower maintenance and installation is a must. This position will primarily perform its duties outside and will be exposed to varying seasonal conditions. Holding a commercial applicators license is a plus. Some overtime may be offered.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Mowing and weed whacking of properties
- Trimming plant material, weeding, and planting as directed
- Installation of lawn materials and flower bed items to include mulching
- Erosion and sediment control work to meet municipal regulation
- Miscellaneous landscape crew equipment maintenance and cleanup as directed
- Provide on-time customer focused service to all Tenants
- Other duties as directed by the Landscape Crew Leader
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on field experience in the commercial landscape and maintenance industry
- Knowledge of tree, shrub, and flower maintenance and installation is required
- Basic knowledge of landscaping tools and equipment
- Understanding of landscape drawings and specifications
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.