Site Clearing Equipment Operator – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley is seeking versatile Clearing Equipment Operators to join our growing Site team. This position involves operating forestry equipment, such as: excavators, mobile horizontal wood grinder, track skid loader with forestry mower, track loader with root rake, and a chainsaw. Employees will be based out of Kinsley’s York, PA office but will work on project sites in the mid-Atlantic region.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Assist with removal of roots and debris
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience in land clearing equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol testing
- Must be able to work out of town
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.