Structural Steel Fabricator / Layout / Welder – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking detail oriented and focused Structural Steel Fabricators for our growing Steel Fabrication and Erection team in York, PA. Structural Steel Fabricators prepare, fabricate, and weld various structural metal components using a variety of tools and machines. Qualified candidates must be capable of understanding and following complex drawings and instructions. Kinsley has both 1st shift and 2nd shift opportunities available.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Comprehend specifications and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Position, align, fit and weld parts to form complete units or sub-units in accordance to blueprints and layout specifications
- Preform detailed quality checks to ensure work meets all standards and requirements
- Document work and keep record of labor and materials used
- Report unsafe working practices and/or conditions
- Ability to understand and apply varying levels of mathematics as applicable to the position
- Ability to, at minimum, be able to speak and understand English in oral and written form
- Understanding of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Previous metal fabrication experience is preferred
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.