Tri-Axle Truck Mechanic – York, PA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Kinsley is seeking a 2nd-Shift Tri-Axle Truck Mechanic for our growing team in York, PA. Successful candidates must have a Class 3 inspection license and should have experience with diesel mechanics.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Preventive maintenance, PA inspections and essential truck repair such as brakes, oil changes, chassis repairs, etc.
- Running diagnostic tests and analyzing results
- Practices safe working habits
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous experience with diesel mechanics is required
- Basic knowledge of hydraulics and electronics is required
- Minimum Class 3 inspection is required
- CDL license is preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Must be available for overtime as needed
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.