Site Foreman – Timonium, MD
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are seeking an experienced and driven Site Foreman for our growing team. The Site Foreman will act as a lead person for field crew implementation of assignments related to site construction. This position requires experience in bulk dirt excavation, and rough and fine grading. A successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of applicable field leadership experience, have knowledge of reading blueprints, and the ability to manage a job efficiently.
- Effectively lead, manage and motivate crews of 5 to 10 individuals
- Successfully manage and schedule subcontractors
- Interpret blueprints, project plans, and specifications
- Plan and schedule for necessary manpower, tools, materials and equipment needed to complete the job
- Responsible for completing daily timesheets and maintaining daily logs
- Minimum of 5 years of field leadership experience
- Knowledge of GPS equipment
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Apply Online Submit Resume
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. FEMALES, MINORITIES, VETERANS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.