Forest Hill Heights Assisted Living – Room and Corridor Renovations
Kinsley renovated 92 resident rooms, two nurse stations, and the corridors in this for-profit senior living facility. Performed in two phases, the work was executed while the facility remained occupied.
The room renovations were completed in groups of 10 and included:
- New flooring (carpet or vinyl wood plank) with new painted wood base
- New paint on all walls and doors, including one wall with an accent color
- New wood vanity in the resident bathroom, with a cultured marble top
- Matching medicine cabinets
- New bathroom lighting and accessories
- Replacement of all plumbing fixtures, heating/air conditioning unit, and light fixtures
- Modifications to the existing electrical receptacles to provide additional outlets
To minimize the impact of the construction process, our team:
- Isolated the construction areas from the occupied areas
- Respected resident privacy and comfort by scheduling nosier operations for when they would be least disruptive
- Communicated with Forest Hill Heights staff on a daily basis, adjusting our operations to accommodate their needs or concerns
Renovation of an occupied assisted living facility.