We provided design-build services for the expansion of this existing, 254,000-sq-ft cold-storage food distribution center. The addition allows Four Seasons Produce to meet growing demand while increasing their daytime workforce.
This facility expansion features:
- A 48,000-sq-ft, multi-temperature receiving dock with 39 added doors
- 72,000 square feet of cold storage with racking that adds 6,000 more pallet spaces
- 10 unique temperature zones suited for fresh produce
- Flex-temp rooms for seasonal peaks
- A 28°F “chill” zone for growing organic and natural meat and poultry
- An enlarged two-story office space with open offices, private offices, conference rooms, locker rooms and break rooms
Cold Storage Warehouse & Distribution Expansion
Four Seasons Produce
Webber/Smith Associates, Inc.