Gettysburg College Union Building (CUB)
Kinsley demolished the natatorium and lounge portion of the existing building before constructing a new two-story, 28,000-sq-ft addition. We also renovated the remaining 50,000-sq-ft building to complete the new College Union Building.
The facility now includes:
- The Bullet Hole – a collection of food service stations with seating for 350 students and full-service commercial kitchen
- The Commons Marketplace – a cafe and general retail store that sells a la carte food, beverages and personal items for students
- The Junction – a lounge with stage area for student collaboration, presentations and live entertainment
- A new recreation/game room with video consoles, TVs and billiards
- Offices, classrooms and support spaces
- An updated bookstore and post office
Gettysburg College Union Building
Noelker & Hull Associates, Inc.