Tenant Fit-out of Lowe’s Distribution Center
Kinsley delivered the tenant fit-out of a Lowe’s distribution center. The fit-out of the existing warehouse space and associated site work included:
- Constructing 16,500 square feet of offices and restrooms
- Installing 1,400 new high bay LED fixtures
- Installing 60 battery charging stations
- Installing 189 dock levelers and restraints
- Site work and paving for 303 additional tractor-trailer parking spaces
- Site work to construct a new storm water infiltration basin
- Installing a new guard house
- Installing 5,800 linear feet of fencing
Distribution Center Fit-out
Equus Development, L.P.
Providence Engineering Corp.
1,100,000 square feet